Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet the editors in Knoxville

Do you want to be an AQS-published author? If you are planning to attend the AQS show in Knoxville July 25-29, please stop by the Editors Room to introduce yourself. AQS executive book editor, Andi Reynolds, and I will be sharing this room to conduct show winner interviews and have meetings with potential authors, both book and magazine. I'll be in and out of the room during the daytime, Wednesday through Friday. Please e-mail me at chrisbrown@AQSquilt.com for an appointment in advance, or just stop by to set something up during the show. (You can also contact me via the AQS membership booth at the show.) Andi Reynolds can be contacted at andi@AQSquilt.com. The Editors Room is classroom 200E, on the second floor just off the elevator. I'll also be at the awards presentation Thursday afternoon at 1:00 PM in the lecture hall.

I'm really looking forward to this new AQS venue - there will be lots of wonderful quilts, outstanding vendors, fun events, and terrific teachers. Y'all come!

No comments:

Post a Comment